Alien Jigsaw: Black Man in Black


Black Man in Black






  by Ernie Karhu and Meryl Johnson


I’ve been a “voluntary” contactee since 1942 (on Easter Sunday). On that day, the "others" told me that they were beginning what appeared to be a new phase of contact; what I would now term as creating a new infrastructure of contact; the imagery was that of the building of bridges. Since that encounter, I’ve met many others who have had lifelong contact. My sense of that event today, in retrospect, was that the contact was hyper-dimensional, as if a dream in waking consciousness, involving some sort of morphic resonance. The setup is quite redundant: nothing particularly special in terms of my involvement. I was four years old at the time and my parents reported I was absent for approximately 6 hours. They never forgot my unusual story. I've had numerous varieties of contact events throughout my life including periods of daily contact for several years at a time followed by intermittent and infrequent contact or periods of no contact whatsoever.

One of the most fascinating contactee stories was “validated” inadvertently by a few others. The events occurred in dense metropolitan NYC and witnessed in detail by numerous others. The following story was sent to me from a friend who lives in New York City and has had numerous encounters with aliens (not of this world) there randomly for many years now. 


Meryl wrote to me:

“I hadn’t had any unusual experiences for months, so I’d begun to think that they were probably over. Also, that I’d probably imagined the whole thing. Now, without fail, every time I’ve decided that I must have imagined it all, something really unusual has happened to make me doubt that. It was early October, beautiful weather, and I was housecleaning. I dumped the litter box, then discovered I was out of kitty litter, so I ran out to get some.

It was just after 5 and the sidewalk was crowded with well dressed Wall St. types coming home from work. I was dressed in my rattiest, tattered housecleaning clothes and hoped I was invisible. I noticed an extremely tall, extremely handsome black man coming towards me, perfectly dressed in a black suit with a vest and red tie, black hat, black umbrella, black gloves. Even in that well dressed crowd you couldn’t miss him. 

When he got to me he said in a loud voice, “Oh, no! We’re not going to forget our little Meryl! Don’t worry, we’ll never forget about our little Meryl! How could we?” He kept this up, I just sort of cringed, nodding, while a little crowd gathered around us. Finally he laughed, and started dancing, leaping in the air and clicking his heels, going towards the river. 

“Who IS that?” the crowd demanded. I said I had no idea. “Isn’t he an actor? An athlete? A model?” I repeated that I didn’t know who he was. “But he knows your name!” We argued for awhile, then I went to the store and got my kitty litter.

This was a very ambiguous incident and could have been taken as either sinister or encouraging depending on how one viewed one’s experiences, and I think that’s true of a lot of this stuff. 

Now for part 2 of this story, which happened several years later. 

There’s a very good theater group in Brooklyn that wanted to do a play about experiencers. They interviewed Budd Hopkins, John Mack, some of their experiencers. I was part of a group called SPACE, and they wanted to interview us. Some of us went to the Brooklyn Academy of Music and we had a very formal meeting with maybe six of them, very serious, sincere young actors and writers. 

I was asked to tell them my “Black Man in Black” story, so I did, and they liked it. 

I didn’t learn until months later that after they left the meeting and were heading down the steps to the subway they noticed a very tall, handsome black man dressed in black coming up towards them. They thought, “hmmm,” but in Brooklyn that’s not exactly unusual. When he got to them he grinned and said, “I’ll bet that story really got through to you, didn’t it?” They turned around to stare at him as he left, and on the back of his jacket there was a large Planet Earth in red.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alien Mistakes and Humorous Evidence

High Strangeness: Where the Soul Meets Technology